10 Pounds in 10 Days
10 Pounds in 10 Days
Losing ten pounds in ten days is not an easy endeavor. However, there are changes you can make, tips you can follow, and exercises that you can do to help you lose weight more quickly. Always be careful with any weight loss regimen; consult your doctor before you begin any diet or exercise program.
1) Cut carbohydrates. To lose weight quickly, loos 10 pounds 10 day, you should eliminate the sugars found in most carbohydrates. Most of all, carbohydrates include foods like bread, pasta, and potatoes. All carbohydrates break down into glucose which provides your body with energy. In a weight loss study, people who cut out carbohydrates were more likely to lose weight than going on a low-fat diet.
- Cutting out carbs will help suppress your appetite and lower your blood sugar.
- Complex carbohydrates, or ‘healthier’ carbohydrates, are found in whole wheat, vegetables, fruits, and beans. These do not have to be completely eliminated from your diet but should be eaten in moderation.10 pounds 10 days
2) Eliminate junk food. Junk food will stop you from losing weight. Eliminate it totally from your diet and from your home. You should remove junk food from temptation; clean out your pantry, fridge, and freezer. Avoid eating out at restaurants where these temptations are present. Some junk food to avoid include: Sugary drinks – This includes any drink that has sugar as an ingredient. The most common of these is pop/soda. However, some fruit juices have added sugar. Pizza
- White bread and pasta Butter or margarine Pastry, cookies, and cakes French fries and potato chips Ice cream Processed meats and cheeses High calorie coffee drinks Most fast food Most processed foods Foods high in sugar
10 Pounds 10 Days. The Secret Celebrity Program for Losing Weight.
Eliminate sugar from your diet, loos 10 pounds 10 day. The American Heart Association recommends an adult woman only eating six teaspoons of (about 100 calories) of sugar per day. To lose weight rapidly, you may need to eliminate even this much.
- Just because you cut junk food from your diet does not meet you have cut all sugars. Sugars can be hidden in foods such as breads, condiments, and sauces. Always check your nutrition label for the sugar content in food.
Increase protein intake.
When trying to lose weight, upping your protein intake may be the key. Protein will help you lose weight but keep muscle mass and help you burn calories more quickly. Consider doubling or even tripling your recommended daily amount (RDA) of protein to lose weight. Your RDA will depend on your gender and height. For example, a 5’5” (165 cm) woman should eat around 90g of protein a day. The average protein intake, for weight maintenance, for the average adult is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight. To calculate individual need, multiple your body weight, in pounds, by .36. This will give your RDA of protein in grams. Healthy proteins include greek yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, steak, ground beef, chicken breasts, yellowfin tuna, halibut, salmon, anchovies, navy beans, lentils, peanut butter.
Studies have shown that the reduction of sodium in diets can help rapid 10 pounds 10 day weight loss.
- Avoid eating salty foods to reduce salt. Further, many pops/sodas have a high salt content. Always check the nutrient label for salt content in foods. Limiting salt can also help reduce your blood pressure. Doctors recommend a salt consumption of around 1,500-2,300mg of salt per day. Processed foods can be high in salt. If you did not freshly prepare a meal, always check for nutritional information. There may be more sodium in what you are eating than you realize.
Eat a 500 calorie deficit.
To lose weight, 10 pounds 10 day you should calculate how much calories you’re burning per day as a result, around 300-500 calories ore less than that. You must be careful with this! You should not starve yourself; that will make you sick and feel miserable.
- To calculate your daily calories, you should consider how many calories you are burning at rest and how many calories you are burning during exercise.
- There are a number of helpful guides online to tell you how many calories specific exercises burn.
- There are even online programs that will do the math for you. Do an internet search for “calorie calculator” or “calorie tracker.”
- The number of calories you will need to consume depends on your weight loss goals, age, gender, fitness level, and height. If you are a 5’5” (165cm), 150lb (68kg) woman who does light exercise, you will want to eat around 1,100-1,500 calories to lose 1-2lbs per week.
Eat smaller, more frequent meals.
Eating smaller, healthier meals, more frequently will make you feel better and give you more energy. It will also stop you from feeling hungry which will eliminate your temptation to eat more. There are a number of diets out there you can try, but you should always try and hit your calorie limit each day. Consider a diet similar to this one: weight loos system
- Breakfast — 1 cup (8 oz) of fruit, 1 cup (8 oz) yogurt.
- Snack on 4 oz cup of sharp cheddar cheese (90 calories) or 3 tablespoons of humus (90 calories)
- Lunch — Large salad of lettuce, tomatoes, and small amount of low calorie dressing. 1 cup (8 oz) of vegetables or fruit.
- Snack on 3 tablespoons of dried cherries (75 calories) or 2 kiwis (90 calories).
- Dinner — 6 oz baked chicken breast, 1 cup (8 oz) broccoli, 1 cup (8 oz) fruit.
- Snack on 1 cup of unsalted nuts or 1 cup of raw vegetables.
- Try to eat every three hours to keep your metabolism moving